Saturday, July 01, 2006

Heat is On

The heat is on for one Anderson County Probation Director, who was angry enough about my two previous posts that he headlined me on his little e-zine (which I will neither name nor link, since he declined to name or link to this blog).

Sometimes the truth is hard to take; Alan Beauchamp seems to have broken out in a rash over it.

MushroomCloud has taken the discussion to the Oak Ridger Forums; not exactly what I would have expected, but this has been a season of surprises.
* * *

At right, Gamma enticed a flock of half-grown goslings to eat from her hand, and one allowed her to pet it. I love Summer!

2 Comments:

Anonymous AT said...

Hey, can you email me the linky?

12:27 PM  
Anonymous AT said...

Thats interesting. The weasel just jumped on in and called you out. He sounds a bit bitter, NM. Maybe you hit a nerve. Perhaps no 'jailbait' lately?
yuk yuk yuk...

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home